24 November 2016
B P Collins proud to be sponsoring the 2017 Buckinghamshire Business Awards
B P Collins is sponsoring the New Business of the Year category at the 2017 Buckinghamshire Business Awards, which are now open for entries.
Launched in 2006 to recognise and celebrate Buckinghamshire’s entrepreneurial spirit, vision and drive in the local business community, the awards have become a highlight of the business calendar..
This year sees the introduction of new categories to appeal to businesses across the county. Award categories and sponsors are:
• Apprentice and Young Person Employer Award - sponsored by Buckinghamshire County Council
• Leisure, Tourism and Hospitality Business of the Year Award - sponsored by Visit Buckinghamshire
• Business Leader of the Year – sponsored by Thomas International
• Excellence in Customer Service Award
• Enterprising Charity of the Year - sponsored by Heart of Bucks
• Growth Business of the Year – sponsored by Buckinghamshire Thames Valley Local Enterprise Partnership
• New Business of the Year – sponsored by B P Collins
• Best in Aylesbury Vale District Award sponsored by Aylesbury Vale District Council
• Best in Chiltern and South Bucks Districts Award – sponsored by Chiltern District Council and South Bucks District Council
• Best in Wycombe District Award - sponsored by Wycombe District Council
In addition to these categories the Company of the Year Award, sponsored by Buckinghamshire Business First, will be presented to one outstanding business that the judges deem to best represent Buckinghamshire.
Entries for the Buckinghamshire Business Awards close on 31 January 2017. For more detailed information on the Awards, including entry rules, visit https://bbf.uk.com/events/buckinghamshire-business-awards and if you know a great Buckinghamshire business which deserves recognition, you can recommend them for an award here: https://bbf.uk.com/forms/recommend-a-business-bba-2017