This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, friendly and forward thinking law firm with offices in Gerrards Cross, Thame and London.
Our well established and cohesive Employment team are seeking an experienced H R Consultant to join their HR2Help Advice and Consultancy service. You will work alongside our lawyers to provide clients with professional advice, support and planning for all their H R needs, including:
- Recruitment including interviews.
- Disciplinary and grievance investigations and hearings.
- Internal appeals.
- Redundancy processes, including administration and attendance at consultations.
- Appraisal process review and development.
- Pay review processes.
- Flexible working requests.
- Attendance management.
- Policy review and redesign.
- HR Information Systems implementation.
- Training for line management.
- Coaching and mentoring
- Employee engagement initiatives.
- Change management processes.
- Communications support.
You should be CIPD qualitied with extensive H R manager level experience (at least 8 years), possess excellent communication, influencing and organisational skills together with commercial awareness and most importantly, the ability to quickly establish yourself and gain credibility with clients.
Full or part time hybrid working is offered although the role will require some attendance at client sites.