We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join our award winning regional law firm. The focus of the role will be finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining candidates for the firm, in particular lawyer search projects. They will also be expected to: discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees; and plan, develop and implement a new and productive talent acquisition strategy for the firm.
The role is offered on a permanent part-time or full-time basis with hybrid working from our office in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire.
We offer generous benefits as well as a friendly and supportive working environment.
- Undertaking primarily lawyer search projects, priority roles tba.
- Researching talent acquisition trends in the legal sector and proactively seeking market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in the attraction, assessment and sourcing of new candidates.
- Developing creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges working with the Marketing team to focus on appropriate digital streams to increase the LLP’s profile.
- Representing the LLP internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidates.
- Serving as brand ambassador at various events that include appropriate BPC events, recruitment and career fairs or on-campus events.
- Managing candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current and future opportunities.
- Producing reports on key talent acquisition metrics and recruitment in the firm as a whole.
- Suggesting new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Ideally BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience as TA Manager or recruitment role, ideally within professional services
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience of using metrics to produce reports
- Competent in writing job descriptions and person specifications
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Well-organised with strong time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Tenacious and diligent
- Strong attention to detail
- Personable and articulate, able to network and positively market the firm
- Good team player