24 June 2021
HR Cabinet June
Welcome to B P Collins’ HR Cabinet! A place for those with responsibility for HR within their organisation (be they HR Directors, HR Managers or C-suite executives with HR responsibilities) to come together to share, collaborate and learn.
Access regular employment law updates, talk HR strategy and have a group of people willing to lend an ear and provide their insights on your HR challenges.
Whether you are in an HR team, stand-alone HR role or you are juggling HR responsibilities with other demands, we know the immense value that comes from being able to discuss current challenges, hear how others deal with HR matters and learn from your peers.
Take an hour out of your month to find out about employment law developments that affect you and engage in debate and discussion with others who face the same challenges. This is your group and your opportunity to get a second opinion and bounce ideas around in a safe space.
Benefits of Joining the HR Cabinet:
- Link with other HR Professionals / business directors with similar issues
- Share best practice
- Expand your network
- Learn from a wide spectrum of HR professionals
- A safe, confidential space to discuss ideas and learn from others’ experiences
- Support for you – knowing you’ve got an extended team to talk to
- Keep up to date with employment legislation updates
- Regular commentary on recent employment tribunal decisions
HR Cabinet gives you all the above benefits plus:
- Access to B P Collins’ Employment lawyers at each meeting
- Monthly hot topic briefings
- Stop Press Updates on the issues that might affect how you do your job
- Access to the HR Cabinet chat room
- Certain basic HR templates
- Discounted rates on B P Collins bespoke documents
When and Where?
Our relaxed virtual monthly meetings are held between 12:30-1:30pm on the last Thursday of the month. If the discussion is in full flow, then you are welcome to stay beyond the scheduled finish time.
Next meeting dates:
Thursday 29 July
Thursday 26 August
We also invite you to join our relaxed and vibrant HR Cabinet LinkedIn group, providing you with instant access to your forum colleagues. Ask a quick question, seek out a recommendation or share useful insights and updates. With regular contribution from B P Collins’ Employment Team, you can be sure of lively debates and interesting topics.
A Typical Agenda
One of the best aspects of the B P Collins HR Cabinet is the contribution and involvement each member has. You can suggest topics, ask questions you want debated and share updates … you set the agenda. This isn’t a stuffy employment law update - it’s your group, where you can collaborate with others in a relaxed and informal environment. All, of course, within Chatham House rules.
The B P Collins HR Cabinet is open to all HR Professionals or company directors interested in collaborating on a confidential basis.
"I thought it was great! Very informative, very useful and very nice people. Looking forward to the next one already!" - HR Manager.
Please note there is no cost to join.