31 March 2020
Claire Filer family law Q&A (31/3/20)
Q&A with family partner Claire Filer on the latest family law developments since the lockdown and COVID-19 outbreak.
- From a family lawyer’s perspective, what challenges does the lockdown present?
- What guidance is out there for separated parents and what should they be thinking about?
- Does it make a difference if you already have a child arrangements order in place?
- How is the family court responding to the challenges of COVID-19?
- What should I do if I’m in an unhappy relationship?
- What about the most vulnerable, for example the victims of domestic abuse?
You can also listen to Claire's Q&A through our podcast: