Digital Marketing Executive
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing top ranked law firm based in Gerrards Cross, Thame and London. This Digital Marketing Executive role is created specifically to support delivery of the firm’s growth strategy. You’ll be joining an established and experienced team who invest in their people and provide a nurturing environment to grow and develop in the role. The role, critical within a small team. Your ideas and contributions will be valued. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer the role works as part of a team with a BD Manager and Creative Marketing Executive.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Coordinate and manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals.
- Develop web presence to boost awareness of brand.
- Coordinate and manage web based projects.
- Implement and track and report on e-marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and manage the digital aspects of all social media channels.
- Liaise with team and wider business to ensure brand consistency on digital channels.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' digital strategies.
- Suggest digital strategies and methods for improvement.
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Create, export and import marketing lists in CRM.
- Manage relationships with third party digital suppliers & agencies.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends.
- Coordinate pay per click Google ad campaigns with supplier.
- Implement social media ad campaigns and post boosts.
- Adherence to all applicable policies and procedures.
The minimum qualifications and experience for this role are:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Degree in a relevant subject.
- Google Ads experience.
- SEO experience.
- Analytics experience essential.
- Experience of working with content management solutions (CMS).
- Technical web-based knowledge including HTML and CSS desirable.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Highly organised and reliable, with the ability to effectively manage own workload.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of the use of digital and social media in a B2B & B2C context.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member and build lasting working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience within the following platforms desirable: Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign; CRM systems & e-marketing software. Use of Office suite essential.
Payroll and HR Administrator (part time with some working from home)
B P Collins is a successful law firm employing over 100 staff in its new agile working office in Gerrards Cross. The firm provides excellent legal advice to private and business clients across many different areas. It is committed to delivering exceptional service and caring for its staff who are at the heart of the business.
Our small, close knit HR team is looking for a competent administrator to carry out a very varied role which involves managing the monthly payroll and other H R administration in relation to benefits, recruitment and training.
Candidates must possess previous payroll and HR administration experience, a flexible, can do approach and good attention to detail. You should enjoy interacting with a wide range of people to provide a high level of business support.
In return, we offer a very cohesive working environment together with strong remuneration which recognises and rewards the contribution of staff on an ongoing basis.
Corporate and commercial lawyer, 3-6yrs PQE (Gerrards Cross)
A position has arisen for an experienced lawyer to join our busy Corporate and Commercial team (ranked at Band 1 in Chambers and Partners), handling a mixed caseload of corporate and commercial matters.
The ideal candidate would be somebody bright and hardworking, with excellent technical ability, a good communicator with plenty of initiative. You will have direct exposure to a wide variety of clients, including serial entrepreneurs, owner managed businesses, mid-tier corporates and overseas business with a UK presence.
You will provide business advice and guidance on a wide spectrum of issues ranging from commercial contracts through to transactional corporate matters, such as joint ventures, business and share sales and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and constitutional and shareholder issues.
Working within a friendly and cohesive team, you will be given a high degree of autonomy and given the opportunity to run some of your own matters, as well as working with all the support and guidance you need from other experienced lawyers in the team.
Family Solicitor (Gerrards Cross)
An enthusiastic Family lawyer with 4 to 6 years PQE is required for our busy in-demand and growing team.
The successful candidate would have their own clients, advising on all matters arising from the breakdown of a marriage, civil partnership or unmarried relationship- both financial and child centred issues.
Good academics are required but equally important is having a holistic and pragmatic approach and to be a team player, since the role would also involve assisting partners in the team.
Would suit an individual who is proactive, independent and self- motivated with plenty of commitment and initiative. Good time management and IT skills also required.
Commercial Property lawyer, 4 years+ PQE (Gerrards Cross)
We are looking for a Commercial Property lawyer to join our specialist property team.
Ideal candidate will have relevant experience in real estate, the ability to provide informed and practical advice to clients and be confident in managing a large varied work load.
The quality and breadth of work we undertake will stimulate and challenge the successful candidate.
Employment lawyer, NQ-3 years PQE (Gerrards Cross)
The firm’s well established and successful Employment team deals with a high level of excellent quality respondent and claimant work across the whole employment spectrum including business immigration advice and the provision of HR training and support.
Due to a continued increase in work, an additional lawyer is required to handle an existing caseload comprised of a broad mix of contentious and non-contentions matters. You will be working within a close knit team where passion and creativity, combined with a strong mentoring approach, prevail.
Insolvency specialist solicitor, 5 years PQE (Gerrards Cross)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Insolvency specialist to join our growing Dispute Resolution team. The successful candidate should be ambitious, dynamic and have the ability to handle a varied caseload in a fast paced working environment. This is a new offering for the firm so the candidate will need to be able to bring some of own case-load and also make use of the firm’s contacts.
Main areas of responsibility may include some or all of the following:
- Restructuring of solvent / insolvent companies
- Pre-formal insolvency advice and planning
- Advice on directors’ duties and liabilities in relation to distressed or insolvent companies
- Formal insolvencies, including administrations, liquidations and bankruptcies
- Security reviews on existing or proposed loans
- Strategic acquisitions of insolvent businesses and assets from insolvency practitioners
- Advising on distressed situations such as difficult trading conditions (include directors' advice), winding-up orders and confiscating property or assets;
- Formulating effective exit strategies for owners and investors; preparing securities documentation; undertaking fraud investigations and pursuing and/or defending actions against directors;
- Handling complex and challenging Pension Regulation when insolvency looms; Members of our Insolvency & Restructuring team have also worked in-house at the Pensions Regulator.
- Litigation and recovery actions
- Asset tracing
- Directors’ disqualification proceedings
- LPA Receiverships, and
- Cross-border insolvency and COMI issues
You should have experience acting for some or all of the following:
- Asset based lenders (ABLs)
- Insolvency Practitioners
- Invoice discounters and factors
- Trade Debt funders
Membership of the Insolvency Practitioners Association is preferred but not essential.
You will receive a competitive salary depending on your experience as well as an attractive benefits package.
We are always interested in hearing from law students with good academics who are looking for work experience to progress their careers.
The firm offers hands on training and exposure to good quality work and clients in our Property, Dispute resolution, Employment, Family and Private Client practice groups.
Candidates should be prepared to work hard, not mind what they are asked to do and possess a team mentality.
Working at B P Collins
B P Collins is a leading regional law firm and we are always looking for people to join our dynamic and diverse workplace. Whether you join as a lawyer or within the business support functions, you’ll find that our teams are effective and friendly.
Information for recruitment agencies
B P Collins uses its staff and extensive referral networks to fill many positions. However, where this is proving difficult, we will consider receiving applications from recruitment agents.
We work with a number of recruitment agencies with whom, over time, we have built strong relationships and these consultants are familiar with our brand, culture and reputation.
If you wish to submit a candidate cv please contact the HR team to agree terms & conditions in advance of sending through any applications.
All CVs must include the candidate's name, location, academic grades, salary expectations and reasons for leaving previous employments.
Please do not submit CVs to Partners.
If you have any questions, please speak to a member of the HR team on 01753 889995.