What to expect
Embarking on a career in law is the start of a long but hugely rewarding journey and B P Collins makes every effort to ensure this a worthwhile and enjoyable experience.
Whether joining one of our law insight days or commencing your graduate training, you’ll be given the opportunity to learn invaluable skills from dedicated and supportive practitioners who genuinely care about supporting and mentoring new talent.
Our dedicated HR team is on hand to advise on the qualification pathways available and application process and will continue to support you throughout your career progression.
B P Collins is constantly evolving. We think agilely and grasp opportunities. We are proud of our ambition and bravely innovate. If these all resonate with you, then a bright future is on offer with us.
What do we offer?
Our early careers opportunities will give you the chance to explore different areas of law and learn new skills.
Who are we?
B P Collins is a multi- award winning life cycle private client and business law firm based in the Thames Valley.
Our lawyers are dedicated to delivering our clients the best legal advice. Simply put, we solve problems, manage risk and always seek to add value.
Our wide ranging business and private clients clients trust us with their most complex matters and rely on our proven experience and specialist knowledge.
In our everyday interactions with our people, clients and communities, we live and breathe our values:
- Dedication: We are dedicated to our client’s cause providing understanding and guidance.
- Teamwork: We work as a team with our clients and each other.
- Availability: We are available to our clients and each other to get things done.
- Approachable: We are approachable, attentive and supportive in every interaction.
- Trusted: We are trusted to provide the best legal advice to our clients.
- View our firm’s recent highlights and achievements.
- Read more about our investment and interest in social responsibility (CSR)
- Learn more about B P Collins.
- Find out about our equality, diversity and inclusion commitment (ED&I).
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email Maria Jefcoate in our HR team at email@example.com.