Our vacation scheme takes place from May to September every year and is a great way for you to get to know the firm and experience working in a regional law firm, and for us to get to know you. We regularly invite vacation scheme candidates to join our paralegal or training contract assessment process.
Our programme offers students the opportunity to rotate between our six practice groups over a five day period. During your week you will benefit from:
- Introductions to Dispute Resolution, Property, Private Client, Family, Employment and Company Commercial teams
- Multiple networking opportunities with partners, associates, trainees and other representatives from across the firm;
- Work shadowing with junior lawyers in each practice group
- Undertaking a mix of administration and paralegal/trainee tasks
- A feedback session with the HR team
We welcome applications from undergraduates and graduates with an interest in working in law. The deadline for applications is 31st March.
How to apply
We are now accepting applications for our 2024 vacation scheme. The closing date for applications is 31st March 2024. Please apply on our recruitment portal.
If you have any further questions please email HRadmin@bpcollins.co.uk.
‘Thank you very much for a fantastic work experience! I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it, learning a huge amount about the firm, the ethos, the day-to-day work, and much more. The biggest pleasure was working in an environment with such kind, genuine and supportive people. It is rather unique and left me very sorry to leave!’ – Student feedback.
Read the other testimonies from our trainees that have worked at B P Collins on Student Chambers.