Our large residential property team advises on a wide range of matters including sales and purchases, residential development, transfers of equity and mortgages. It understands that buying a property is likely to be one of the biggest financial commitments its clients will make, so it knows how important it is to have a trustworthy relationship, and to provide bespoke guidance and timely legal advice.
Department head, Alison Taylor supports Martina Razaq, the residential team leader. Martina is recognised by the Chambers HNW, also handles a variety of exciting and significant property matters for high-net-worth individuals.
Its ethos ensures that they go above and beyond for clients, so that they feel protected, and are confident that they’re in the best possible hands.
- Real estate: High Value Residential ranked Band 2
- Martina Razaq Band 2
- Alison Taylor Band 4 in Thames Valley for Commercial Property in Chambers UK
- Team ranked in tier 2 for commercial property in Beds, Bucks, Herts and Middx
- Alison Taylor ranked as Recommended Lawyer in Commercial Property as well as Environment and Planning
- Maria Mowberry ranked as Next generation partner in Commercial Property
- Martina Razaq ranked as Recommended Lawyer in Commercial Property
- The firm has been ranked in The Times’ Best Law Firms since 2022.
Our team has won Property Law Firm of the year at the Thames Valley Property Awards. This is strong recognition of the quality of work, supported by exceptional testimonials from clients.
- Gold Winner for the Service Excellence Award 2023 for SME MK Buckinghamshire Business Awards
- Corporate Law Firm of the Year 2023 at the Insider Dealmakers Awards in Thames Valley 2023
- The firm is the winner of the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce, Excellence in Customer Service Award 2023.
“Alison Taylor heads the team and is an excellent commercial lawyer. She is also a great manager and motivator of her close knit team.” – Legal 500, 2023
“The team is personable, professional, knowledgeable, and engaging. They are friendly, easy to access, and have a wide variety of skills.” – Legal 500, 2024
“The firm was incredibly professional and prepared for all matters that we were presented with. There was a great level of availability, and great skills were shown in explaining complex dynamics.” – Chambers HNW, 2023