"Excellent service and quality of advice"Graham Thomson, Chartridge Developments Limited
Acting for a variety of premium property developers, our lawyers have considerable experience advising on the various stages of site acquisition, assembly and disposal.
We act for developers and landowners on the full development lifecycle:
- Site Assembly – drafting and negotiating conditional contracts, promotion agreements, development agreements and option agreements;
- Title Issues - advising on strategies to deal with restrictive covenants, easements and occupiers which are preventing development;
- Planning Agreements – drafting and negotiating section 106 Agreements to assist with obtaining planning permission and other agreements with statutory undertakers to facilitate development;
- Financing – liaising with banks and bridging finance providers to obtain development finance; and
- Disposals - Acting for landowners on the sale of land for development including advising on overage and deferred consideration arrangements. Acting for developers on the sale of completed developments/units.
Thames Valley Property Awards
Our team has been shortlisted as property law firm of the year for the past couple of years. This is positive recognition of the quality of work, supported by exceptional testimonials from clients.
B P Collins' reputation continues to excel in the legal directories. The firm is recognised as a regional heavyweight, many of our services are tier one and lots of our lawyers are recognised as either leaders in their field or next generation lawyers.
Get in touch