Where to find us
32-38 Station Road
Buckinghamshire, SL9 8EL, UK
Phone:+44 (0) 1753 889995
Fax: +44 (0) 1753 889851
DX 40256 Gerrards Cross
- Leave the motorway at Junction 16 and join the M40 towards Birmingham.
- Continue on the M40 until Junction 2 and take the third exit at the roundabout towards Beaconsfield on the A355.
- For our Gerrards Cross office, take the 2nd exit at the roundabout onto the A40 towards Gerrards Cross.
- Remain on the A40 until you reach the set of traffic lights in Gerrards Cross.
- Turn left onto Packhorse Road.
- Continue along the high street until you have crossed the railway bridge and passed Tesco. Take the next right onto Station Road.
- Our main reception is situated on the right hand side before the public car park and the Library, opposite Café Rouge and Waitrose
From M40 Eastbound
- Leave the M40 at Junction 2 and take the first exit at the roundabout onto the A355. Then follow the above directions.
- Leave the motorway at Junction 6 and join the A355 towards Slough and Beaconsfield.
- Remain on the A355 to the M40 Junction 2, continuing ahead towards Beaconsfield. Then follow the above directions.
- Gerrards Cross station is on the Chiltern Railways (London Marylebone to Birmingham) line.
- Our offices are a 5-minute walk from the station.
Ample parking is situated at the end of Station Road in the public Pay and Display car park, opposite Waitrose. A limited amount of visitor spaces are accessible in the B P Collins private car park. We therefore ask that visitors enquire about availability prior to a meeting.
Disabled access to our offices is available.