Vacancies for Solicitors
Property Litigation Leader (5+ yrs PQE)
This is a new career opportunity for a proactive individual to manage a small team within the wider dispute resolution group. Ideally full time but flexible working considered.
Working closely with the commercial property team you will be encouraged and supported to grow the property litigation offering in a firm which is committed to long lasting client relationships and being a great place to work.
You should have a mix of both residential and commercial experience and be keen to market the specialism to existing and new clients.
- PQE relevant to position, sound knowledge of the law and civil procedures rules is essential.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of property litigation including but not limited to 1954 Act renewals, Leasehold Enfranchisement, landlord and tenant disputes, residential and commercial debt recovery and possession actions, lease interpretation, advising on break clauses, supporting the property team.
- Excellent client liaison/interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
- Ability and ambition to manage and grow the team.
- Commercial awareness and competent time management skills. IT literacy.
- Team player, proactive, independent, self-motivated with plenty of commitment and initiative.
Employment lawyer, 1-3 years PQE
We are looking for a dedicated and driven employment lawyer with 1/3 years PQE to join our team.
You will be involved in a role that covers a mixed caseload of both contentious and non-contentious matters. A sound knowledge of employment law is essential along with good academics, good interpersonal skills (both verbal and written), excellent client care and the ability to organise, prioritise and handle a busy caseload.
Immigration experience is desirable but not essential.
Dispute Resolution solicitor (NQ-2 year)
This is a new career opportunity for a proactive NQ-2 year Solicitor to join our ever expanding commercial Dispute Resolution team.
The successful candidate will have an eye for detail, enjoy working as part of a team and be willing to work hard to strive to achieve our client’s aims.
We are always interested in hearing from law students with good academics who are looking for work experience to progress their careers.
The firm offers hands on training and exposure to good quality work and clients.
Candidates should be prepared to work hard, not mind what they are asked to do and possess a team mentality.