Simone joined B P Collins’ Commercial Property team as a Senior Associate in January 2023.
Simone is a Senior Associate and a commercial property specialist with over 15 years of experience in commercial property and real estate matters. Described by clients as “a delight to deal with” and “commercially savvy and proactive” (Legal 500 2022) she believes regular and clear communication with her clients is the key to an efficient, stress free process.
Simone advises a wide range of clients including companies, plcs, charities, lenders and private individuals.
Simone has extensive experience in the retail sector having acted for both small and large retailers on both sides of lease transactions.
Her work includes:-
- Commercial freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex commercial leases, agreements for lease and general real estate documents
- Extensive property finance and secured lending experience working for both lenders and borrowers including portfolio and mixed use refinance
- Asset management, commercial lease extensions, portfolio management work and providing general landlord/tenant leasing advice
- Project work with corporate colleagues
Outside the office
Outside the office Simone enjoys travelling to capture some sun or snow, spending time with her young family and socialising with friends. She loves keeping fit by running with her two dogs, spinning classes and yoga.