- How can I deal with an equal pay issue?
- Does my business need a Health and Safety procedure?
- How can my business tackle issues surrounding workplace pregnancy?
- What should be considered when hiring a remote employee?
- How can sickness and SSP affect my business?
- Am I earning under the national minimum wage?
- Am I working too many hours?
"This practice is acclaimed for its 'intellectual acuity, commitment and commercially savvy' approach and experience of representing both employers and senior executives"Chambers UK - A client's guide to UK solicitors
Employment law covers a vast area – from employment contracts to dismissal and everything in between.
With increasing and evolving regulation, leading to costly disputes and penalties if ignored, expert legal advice tailored to suit your requirements is a wise investment.
With a commercial and pragmatic approach, our dedicated employment lawyers provide support and advice to employers and employees across all areas of employment law, from operational advice on TUPE, staff policies and disciplinary procedures to advising on claims relating to discrimination and whistleblowing.
Independently ranked top in the region for employment law by The Legal 500 client guidebook, our employment lawyers are committed to safeguarding workers’ rights while reducing unnecessary demands on business.
Our employment law practice is also independently recommended for client service in the latest edition of Chambers UK.